Application Rules for CYCLING Shimanami
※By applying, you agree to abide by the following rules. Please read them carefully.
<Registration and Refund Policy>
※Terms and conditions set by the travel agency apply to the shuttle bus transportation. Please apply at a travel agency.
<I hereby certify that>
- 1. Once applications have been received, no requests for change of course or name of application are accepted. To transfer the right to participate to a third party will not be accepted.
- 2. Duplicate applications by one person are not allowed.
- 3. In the event of cancellation due to personal circumstances, the entry fee, overpayment, or duplicate payment will not be refunded.
- 4. If the event is cancelled, courses are eliminated, or the number of participants is reduced due to a natural disaster, inclement weather, accidents, emergency situations, infectious disease outbreaks, etc., entry fees will not be refunded.
- 6. This event is managed in compliance with the “Application Rules” found on this page and the “Event Rules” defined separately. Participants must obey both of them.
- 1. I do not have an illness or heart condition which could prevent my completion of this event. I promise to manage my own health and complete training sufficient to enable completion of the course.
- 2. If the organizer judges me unfit to continue, I will cease riding immediately. I will follow directions to ensure the safety of all participants and smooth operation of the event.
- 3. If I suffer an injury or accident during this event, I agree to receive emergency treatment.
- 4. I exempt the organizer from responsibility for any illness, injury, accident or loss that occurs during the event, except in the case when the organizer is responsible according to the rules and restrictions, and will not demand compensation for damages.
- 5. I understand that compensation for any illness, injury, and accidents that occurs during the event is within the range of the insurance the organizer has purchased except in the case when the organizer is responsible intentionally or by gross negligence.
- 6. I and any of my immediate family, relatives, non-related members of my party and their guardians (if applicable) on whose behalf I am applying understand and accept the terms of the "Application Rules.
- 7. I have not made any false declarations regarding my name, age, or gender, and I am not falsely registering as another person. I certify the above with the understanding that if any of the above are found to be false, the organizer has the right to take measures including cancelling my registration and I am not entitled to a refund.
- 8. I agree that personal information such as my name, age, gender, completion time and likeness that appears in the videos, pictures, articles, and any other media produced for this event may be posted on the internet, used in newspapers, magazines, brochures, or televised. I also agree that copyright to this information belongs to the organizer.
- 9. I fully understand the characteristics and the risks inherent in this event. I am participating in this event based on my own judgment and agree to take responsibility for managing my safety, health, mechanical equipment, and for purchasing supplementary insurance.
We will use your personal information only to send notifications related to the event or to offer services from supporting groups aimed at improvement of the event for all participants. The organizer or an agent handling applications may contact you regarding the information found in your application.